Girgaon, Mumbai, Maharashtra
GST No. 27AJLPJ8282H1ZQ
For the effective and bulk production of Steel Pipes & Tubes, we have developed a sophisticated manufacturing unit. Equipped with high-end machines and equipment, we are able to provide our clients with a superior and defect free range of pipes and tubes. The manufacturing process of Galvanized & Steel Pipes & Tubes is mentioned below:
• Depending on end applications, Hot-rolled or cold-rolled close annealed strips are used to manufacture tubes
• Manufacturing starts in a separate preparatory section where the initial raw materials are slit into required tube widths
• These are processed through the modern, strip-pickling plant to remove all surface defects before feeding into the tube mills
• Bright finish tubes, high tensile strength tubes, sectional tubes and others are precision engineered in the mills with its own design specialties
The tubes are welded in the tube mill by high frequency solid state welding process, which is as follows:
• Induction coil encircles the strip formed into a tubular section by its progressive movement through sets of specially designed rolls
• The butted ends of the tube are welded without any filler by electric resistance welding.
• This results in a close and tight weld-joint, free from inclusions and other defects, maintaining the parent material integrity
• The final rolls towards the end of the tube mill ensure straightening and sizing of tubes
• The sectional tube of rectangular or square sections may be achieved through specially designed, contoured rolls
• Cold saw installed at the tube mill cuts the tube with close tolerance giving burr free & dimple free tube ends
• The ERW precision tubes are collected in the turn-table
These tubes have to undergo additional processes like annealing, pressure testing, eddy current testing, straightening or further cutting. This designs the tubes as per their application specific requirement specified by our clients.
We manufacture CDW precision tubes of close tolerances that are used for special applications including modern draw benches. CDW tubes are manufactured from tube mills through a plug and die combination, mounted on the draw bench. The end tagged and annealed tubes are produced through machined die. This controls the outside diameter of the tubes and for controlling the inside diameter, it passes over a plug.
Moreover, high precision bobbin tubes, front fork tubes, cylinder bore tubes and others are processed by the downstream facilities available at our manufacturing plant. This makes the tubes applicable for various industries like auto industry, shock absorber industry or for pressure applications as in boilers.
Reviewed by 5 Users